Clever Pickup lines for medicos in 2022 🥰🥰 | Interesting and Funny

  This blog would be a funny one . It contains compiled pickup lines for medical students.

Pick Up

Clever pick up lines for medical people



  1. Can I take your temperature? You're looking hot today.

  2. Are you my appendix? I have a gut feeling I should take you out.

  3. You get my heart racing like an epinephrine drip.

  4. Am I attracted to you or is it just volatile blood sugars?

  5. Blood is red, cyanosis is blue, I get tachycardia when I think of you.

  6. ICU in my dreams.

  7. The way you talk to me leaves me aphasic.

  8. I just want to swab you up and down, then left and right, until we’re both afebrile.

  9. You must be my coronary artery because you’re wrapped around my heart.

  10. If I said you had a monoclonal antibody, would you hold it against me?

  11. You raise my dopamine levels.

  12. Wanna go study some anatomy?

  13. Emphysema puffs pink, chronic bronchitis makes you blue, but no COPD makes me as breathless as you.

  14. Are you a C-reactive protein? Because you have a-cute phase.

  15. You're systemic and I'm pulmonary. Though we may be divided, together we are one.

  16. My love for you is so strong it can’t be dialyzed.

  17. Can I be your ophthalmologist ‘cause I can't stop looking into your eyes.

  18. I get all Kluver-Bucy around you.

  19. You’d better be a cardiologist, because something about you makes me want to give you my heart.

  20. Are you drowning? Because I'm feeling the urge to give you CPR.

  21. You're the sinoatrial node of my heart. Without you, even a defibrillator won't save me.

  22. Are you COPD? Because you take my breath away.

  23. I didn’t plan on specializing, but you seem pretty special to me.

  24. I hope someday to be your emergency contact.

  25. Let's exchange genetic information

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Subscribe

Get email notifications

Contact Form